There are two small booklets published by CSSA which give suggestions to help with the work of Sunday School.
A great work and how to do it (See file below)
This booklet is a guide to encourage and guide teachers in their important role in the school.
- The value of the work
- The object of our teaching efforts
- The background preparation
- Preparation of the lesson
- Things to remember
- Presenting the lesson
A Great Work (PDF)
Guidelines to good projects (See file below)
This booklet gives a good overview to the place of projects in Sunday School and includes information relevant for superintendents, teachers, students and parents alike.
- Why Have Projects Too?
- How Projects are Developed
- The Use of Projects for Homework
- How Projects are Marked?
- Materials and How to Use Them
- Help – From Whom and How Much
- Help From the Teacher
- How Important is the Cover?
- Good Prizes for Good Projects – Why?
Under review (PDF)